In the association's last member survey, companies said they as it was the best way for them to:
- keep abreast of changes and advancements in aerosol technology
- understand local and international aerosol industry developments
- get valuable guidance on aerosol quality and safety standards, regulations, legislation, technology and technical compliance
- network with the industry, share knowledge, gain supplier support, and have access to aerosol training
- have a stronger industry voice; especially important to address legislative and regulatory challenges at Federal and State level
- ensure the Australian industry remains competitive in the global market; in the fight against competition from cheap imports.